Registration for our wonderful Academic Enrichment Program opens to the public Monday, March 14th!
This program will excite and educate your child! Your child will be engaged in hands-on learning activities that reinforces academic skills during the summer time & beyond!
This year’s theme is “Summer Olympics” and program highlights include:
- Experienced, credentialed and bilingual teachers
- Low teacher-child ratio
- Weekly field trips
- Project-based curriculum
- Daily outdoor activities
- Daily reading and writing activities
- Art and craft activities
- Nutrition and physical activities
- Math and computer literacy
- Experiential learning that build 21st century skills
- Safe environment where risk is rewarded
- Curiosity is encouraged and creativity is expected
- Nutritious healthy snacks served twice a day
Dates: June 13—August 5, 2016
Time: Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm (early/late drop off or pick-up options available, please ask Admissions Coordinator)
Ages: Entering 1st through 5th graders
Location: 2565 San Bruno, San Francisco, CA, 94134
Cost: $230.00 per 2 week session (plus a $25.00 non-refundable registration fee per session)
Please note: Lunch is not provided.
Join us for all 8 weeks or any 2-weeks session:
Session 1: June 13 – June 24 “Famous Olympians”
Session 2: June 27 – July 8 “Be Healthy Like an Olympian”
Session 3: July 11 – July 22 “Olympic Sports Around the World”
Session 4: July 25 – Aug. 5 “Medals and Closing Ceremonies”
For more information, registration or to request reasonable accommodations for disability, contact Lupe, Admission Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-715-6746.