Registration for our wonderful Academic Enrichment Program opens to the public Monday, March 19th!
This program will excite and educate your child! Your child will be engaged in hands-on learning activities that reinforces academic skills during the summer time & beyond!
This year’s theme is “The Amazing Human Body” and program highlights include:
- Experienced, credentialed and bilingual teachers
- Low teacher-child ratio
- Weekly field trips
- Project-based curriculum
- Daily outdoor activities
- Daily reading and writing activities
- Art and craft activities
- Nutrition and physical activities
- Math and computer literacy
- Experiential learning that build 21st century skills
- Safe environment where risk is rewarded
- Curiosity is encouraged and creativity is expected
- Nutritious healthy snacks served twice a day
Dates: June 18—August 10, 2016
Time: Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm (8am early/6pm late drop off or pick-up options available, please ask Admissions Coordinator)
Ages: Entering 1st through 5th graders
Location: 2565 San Bruno, San Francisco, CA, 94134
Cost: $230.00 per 2 week session (plus a $25.00 non-refundable registration fee per session)
Please note: Lunch is not provided.
Join us for all 8 weeks or any 2-weeks session:
Session 1: June 18 – June 29 “Human anatomy and Physiology”
Session 2: July 2– July 13 “Science of the Human Body”
Session 3: July 16 – July 27 “Healthy Eating”
Session 4: July 30 – Aug. 10 “Health and Fitness”
For more information, registration or to request reasonable accommodations for disability, contact Lupe, Admission Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-715-6746.