- This event has passed.
1-2-3 Magic Chinese (Excelsior)
May 17 @ 11:45 am - 1:00 pm
Parents/ caregivers will learn (partners and extended family are encourage to attend as well):
- The “1-2-3” Counting method
- A simple and effective discipline technique
- How to make parenting a positive experience
- Ways to decrease parental stress and depression
- 7 Tactics to encourage good behavior
- The importance of family bonding
- 4 common child disorders
When: Every Thursday, March 22 – May 24
Light snack and childcare will be provided for families with children ages 6-36 months.
To register, please contact Aaron at 415.333.3845 or email at email@example.com
Each participant will receive an incentives for his/her weekly attendance. Participants that complete the entire 9-week session will receive a special incentive at the end of the series.
To see more information, click here: 1-2-3 Magic – Chinese (Excelsior)