It was awesome!
Family Connections’ annual fundraiser this year was reimagined to raise funds for the construction of our new Excelsior center. Held at the unimproved site, our Spring event, “Reimagining Excelsior Family Connections,” was a tremendous success.
Thank you to all of our sponsors, vendors, silent auction donors and guests for making this such a memorable event. Thanks as well to former Assemblymember Tom Ammiano for his remarks and plea to support children and families in San Francisco. The event was enjoyable, tasty, and raised needed funds for Family Connections.
Thank you to our 2017 sponsors!
Mark Burns and Paul Olsen
Vivienne and Mo Virani
Leftwich Event Specialists, Inc
Wildcat Cove Foundation
Robert and Jenny Allen
Hayin Kim and Chad Weiner
Our Food and Beverage Providers included:
- Panna Cotta from Chomp Station Food Truck
- Tamalito pops from Alicia’s Tamales los Mayas
- Fruit and Veggies from La Loma #7
- Cupcakes by Cynsational Delights
- Freshly brewed coffee from Four Barrel Coffee
- Wine selection from Barefoot Wine and Bubbly
- Specialty beers from Rocks’ Den
- Cheese selection courtesy of Susan Patton Fox